19.11.08

I was sending some folks this on Facebook and got blocked because I sent too many messages! I feel rebuked--like I was caught doing something wrong!

Our friends the Nasekos are in the process of adopting a thirteen year old girl from the Ukraine. They have gotten their adoption appointment and will be in the Ukraine in early December. They are going on faith as they still need to raise 15,000 to pay for the adoption! Please pray that they can raise the money!

If you are at all interested in helping them out, there is a fund set up at French Camp Presbyterian Church. I think the donations are tax deductible. Checks may be made out to French Camp Presbyterian Church and in the memo line: Karina Adoption Fund.

Their story is really neat and you can read it all on their blog: Storeygraceinperu.blogspot.com. Feel free to pass this on!

French Camp Presbyterian Church
323 School Street
French Camp, MS 39745
Memo Line: Karina Adoption Fund

No comments: