23.9.11

This is Noble, Sir . . .

15 virtual points awarded to whomever guesses the source of the title, plus an additional 10 points if I have the quote completely wrong and 5 if I should have used "whoever." : )

I don't have much time for graphic design these days. That's fine and dandy, but I occasionally enjoy a chance to pull out the sketch pad, stretch my fingers, brain and eyes, and re-friend Adobe Illustrator.

What better cause for diving back into design than the Center for Pregnancy Choices?

Y'all this is a wonderful organization and it was an honor to do all the design work for their annual fundraising event.

The poster is below and if you are not busy on October 20, why not hop on over to Broadmoor Baptist and support a worthy cause? Tickets are on sale at Lifeway and online.





No comments: